Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Break: Sunshine, Swimsuits, & Sandals


Spring break is almost here and I could not be more excited! All week I've been trying to figure out what I needed to pack and what "warm weather" clothes I needed to pull out of hiding. Then the more I thought about it, the more I realized I'll be spending every day at the beach or pool, and only going out to dinner one or two nights. So, all I really needed to worry about are my swimsuits and sandals. 

Last year I bought six separates from Victoria's Secret, and I have been so happy with them. I tried to buy pieces that I could mix and match so that over 4 or 5 days, I would have at least that many "matching" combinations. Their website has a bikini mixer feature that lets you look at all of the different styles and colors at once, so you can decide what pieces look good together and which ones you can easily pair with multiple tops or bottoms. If you're willing to have a little fun, the possibilities are endless! 

Here are a few favorite matches I like from this season's colors and designs! 




What are your favorite bikini styles? Do you like to splurge on a new suit each season? 

In addition to swimsuits, obviously you need to put something on your feet to wear down to the beach, along with a cover up. Sometimes I'll throw on a cotton dress because it's so easy, but I tend to stick with Nike Shorts and a Tank Top when I'm heading to the beach. In terms of shoes, I always tend to underestimate how hot sand can be! Ouch! These are some of my favorite sandal options, some I own and some I think I need to get in my closet ASAP. 

(1) | (2) | (3) | (4) 

What are your true essentials when heading to the beach? 

Happy almost spring break, y'all!
xoxo 

linking up with
                                          Style Me Wednesday | Trend Spin | Doused in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment