Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday Meal Planning: Week 3


This week might be the easiest so far in this meal planning endeavor I've taken on. Last week I talked about a post I found that had recipes for twenty make ahead crock pot meals - all of which we made last Sunday.

That means this Sunday all I have to do is decide which meals to have which nights. No grocery shopping, no preparing, no stress. Of the twenty meals we made, it is actually ten different meals, each split in to two gallon sized  bags, which is more ideal for cooking for two. My tentative plan is to have one of each before restarting. That being said, here's what's on deck this week:

Monday:
Meatball Vegetable Soup

Tuesday:
Shredded Beef and Carrots

Wednesday:
Minstrone

Thursday:
Beef Chili

Friday:
Beef and Barley Stew

Of the other meals we've tried from this set, I've enjoyed most of them, but there are definitely a couple that I will be adding to my favorites (and some I could do without making again). After we make it all the way through each at least once, I'll post a short review of how each one turned out and what I might do differently.

Do y'all have any go to recipes for an easy weeknight dinner? Please share!

Have a Great Day, Y'all! 
xoxo 

linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us at the Merry Monday party.

    ReplyDelete