Monday, October 6, 2014

Welcome, Y'all!

A first post feels almost as awkward as the first round of rush, except in this case no one is getting cut. For those who have found my page, welcome! I am so glad you are here!
I am currently a 3L at a law school below the Mason-Dixon. I was born and raised in the South and I don't ever plan on leaving. 
I am from Kentucky and I will challenge anyone to have as much state pride as I do. I don't know what it is about the Commonwealth, but I am obsessed.
My goal with this blog is to chronicle my last year of law school, while focusing on tips for incoming and current law students, as well as what the transition is (and will be) like as I begin a "real" job. The posts will ideally range from study tips, outline strategies, and general advice on the law school side, to outfit options, job search ideas, and finding a balance on the transition end of it all. I am more than open to suggestions and appreciate any input regarding content or otherwise. 

Have a great day, y'all! 
xoxo

find me on twitter @legallysouthrn 

No comments:

Post a Comment