Friday, October 31, 2014

TGIF, Happy Halloween

I hope y'all have had a great week! Here's a quick look at mine!

1. New Dresses

So I might have gone a little crazy on Sunday and ended up coming home with five new dresses. BUT they were all on sale, I mean I really would have been losing money if I hadn't bought them, right?


left | middle (I got this one in blue)| right 

2. Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Moonshine

Woah. I tried this combination on Friday night and it. was. delicious. If you can get your hands on some peppermint moonshine (yes, it's a thing), I highly suggest you give this a try. The combination of peppermint and chocolate definitely helps to take the bite out of the moonshine. I've definitely had my fair share, but I still can't drink it quite as smoothly as the boyfriend does.

3. JavaPro

I discovered JavaPro sometime this summer thanks to a friend and I am so glad I did. It is a protein powder that you can mix with your coffee. It has protein and caffeine, so combined with coffee it gives me a so much energy in the morning. I finally ran out of my supply, but I ordered a couple more bags of it from Amazon and they came in this week. I am back to full speed! (and more!)

4. Productivity 

After weeks of thinking I was going to start my outlines, the day has finally come. While it is certianly not my favorite part of the semester I am glad to get this process started. I've found over the past couple of years the hardest part is figuring out exactly how you want to organize the information and get started. Well, that part is done so the hardest part is behind me. (jk jk, I have plenty of challenges ahead of me) I'm hoping to get a post out soon about the process of outlining and different methods that have worked, or haven't worked, in the past.

5. It's Halloween!

Last weekend our law school had the annual Decedent's Ball and we missed it because of the football game, but luckily some of our friends are throwing a party tonight and I am so excited to go. I'm still not 100% sure what I'll be dressing up as - such a procrastinator - but I'm thinking Leslie Knope.

Source


How has your week been?

Have a Great Weekend, Y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment