Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wear-to-Work Wednesday

If I haven't mentioned it already, y'all should know that I love shirt dresses. Love, as in I have no fewer than eight or ten of them. I just think they are so comfortable and versatile and can be dressed up or down. Because I have so many, it isn't uncommon to wear a couple in one week. I have two that are similar to the ones below. I like having navy as an option because it is neutral and let's me play with fun jewelry, but I also love to have colored options like the pink one to brighten up a Monday.

Now that the weather is cooling down, I pretty much always wear boots with these dresses, but in the summer and on warmer fall days they also look great with the sleeves rolled up and paired with flats. 

What is your favorite outfit to wear to work? 

Have a Great Day, Y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment