Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wear-to-Work Wednesday

I used to feel like I struggled on a daily basis with what I wanted to wear to work and/or school. I've recently started planning my outfits a few weeks out - sounds crazy, I know - and it has made so much of a difference.
I work in an office with two men, so it took me a while to figure out how to dress on the same "level" as a female. I'm starting a new series called "Wear-to-Work Wednesday" with a few of the outfits (or similar ones) that I wore to work that week. I'll do my best to link up the following items - please forgive me if I can't find the link.


I tend to have a love/hate relationship with pencil skirts, but right now I am totally in love.  A lot of my dresses are not geared towards cooler weather, and are less practical right now. However, a pencil skirt is so easy to pair with a long-sleeve shirt, an oxford, or a sweater and allow me to be totally comfortable all day. 


A black dress is also a great staple to have. I love one like this that is modest enough to wear without a cardigan if it is warm outside (or even in the office). 

What are some of your go-to items? 

Have a Great Day, Y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment