Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Autumn Tag

Source


Over at Makeup Pixie there is an Autumn Tag going on and I wanted to join in on the fun! I am definitely more of a summer girl, but this is my second favorite season and I am always ready to pull out my favorites scarves and sweaters. 

1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
Confession: I tried my first Pumpkin Spice Latte this year and I did not love it. My go to drink in the fall has to be the Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks. Usually I don't allow myself to "drink calories," but I figure if I limit myself to only enjoying them in the fall it's okay :). 

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I have some monogram boots from Marley Lilly that I am obsessed with. I just started getting into boots last year and I haven't turned back since. 

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't know if it is the leaves changing or the constant tailgating, but in Autumn I always am in the mood for folksy/country music even more so than normal. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Avett Brothers and Sundy Best

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I really only perfumes for Winter and Summer, so Autumn is an in between time where it really depends on that day's weather, since it is every changing. My go to summer is Este Lauder, White Linen and in the Winter it's Dior, Miss Dior. I'll be honest, the first reason I even picked up Miss Dior was because of the bottle, it's pink and it has a bow, but I really love it. 

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
In a very traditional way, I love the "Autumn" scented candles. Pretty much any candle that has an Apple Pie scent to it is welcome on my coffee table anytime. 

6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
Football Season. Tailgating. Leaves Changing. Road Trips. Pumpkin Patches. Apple Picking. Apple Cider. Christmas Anticipation. Hot Chocolate. Curling Up Under a Blanket. Crisp Mornings. Cool Evenings. Sweaters. Boots. Scarves. Corduroy. 

7.  Favourite makeup look?
Well, I am working on it, but I don't usually make the conscious effort to change my makeup routine with the seasons. That being said I tend to go for warmer look in general, but especially so in the Fall. I do pay quite a bit more attention to the colors on my nails depending on the seasons and these are a couple of my favorites lately. 
Doutzen's Nude
Take It Outside


8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I am running a 10K in November and have started training for it. It has been so great to spend time outside and really enjoy the leaves and the weather and I am so looking forward to doing that regularly for the next couple of months. 

What is your favorite part about the Fall?

Have a Great Weekend, Y'all!
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment