Thursday, October 16, 2014

6 Long Sleeve Workout Tops

I have never been one for wearing anything with long sleeves when I run, although that might be because I've never been one for running when I would actually need long sleeves. I am eight days in to my 10K training schedule and haven't cheated yet - I know, still a long ways to go. But, I figured if I can keep up with the schedule I would reward myself about half way through with a new long sleeve running shirt that I can wear on race day. I think I would probably want to try these on in store, or at least be able to return them because comfort is number one when I'm running, but below are a few favorites that I've got my eye on for now. 


1 2 3 4 5 6 
What do you wear when you work out?

Have a great day y'all!
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment