Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Bucket List

I know, I know, it's been Fall for over a month now, but there is still plenty of Fall left to get your favorite Fall activities in. And, if you are dealing with the same weather that I am it doesn't even quite feel like Fall right now. I mean really, a high of 82 yesterday and 70 today? It is SO hard to dress for! 
Anyways, here are a few things I'm hoping to check off my bucket list this season - 

Template Source
Most of these are very traditional, but sometimes if I don't think about it in time I don't get to do it! Not only does Fall mean that we are approaching the big holiday season with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, but if you are a student of any kind it means exams are fast approaching. Doing some things on this list are a great way to take a break before and during exams to hold on to your sanity. 

What is on your Bucket List this season? 

Have a great day, Y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment